Orchestra (20 + players):
- Ibur Neshamot, (2017-2018), pour orchestre de cinquante musiciens , commissionned by Orchestre de Chambre Nouvelle Aquitaine, 12′. Premiered the 18 January 2018 at Théâtre Auditorium de Poitiers.
Ensemble (5 – 20 players):
- Danses sous l’emprise de la peur, d’après Paul Klee (2016-2017), 6′, for solo viola and ensemble (B. Fl, E.H, Ten. Sax, Bar. Sax; Pi, Perc, Acc, Hp.), to be premiered by Ars Nova and Proxima Centauri in July 2017 during COMPOLAB academy.
- Strophes (2016-2017), commissionned by Orchestre Poitou-Charentes , 6′, for wind quintet (with usual doublings) and string quintet. To be premiered in 2019.
- GOLEM, concertino for Double Bass and Ensemble (2016-2017), 11′, for Double Bass and ensemble (Fl (doubling Al. Fl.), B. Cl (doubling Cl.); Percussions, Harp; Viola). Written for Nicolas Crosse, commissionned by Takenori Nemoto and Ensemble Musica Nigella. Premiere: June 2017 during Festival Musica Nigella.
Chamber (2 – 5 players):
- New work, (2016-2018), 8′, for Flute (doubling Picc.), Clarinet (doubling B. Cl.), Piano, Violin and Cello. Written for Ensemble Fractales. Premiere in Bruxelles during 2019.
- Power Trio, (2018), for Alto Flute (doubling Picc. and Bass Fl.), Bass Clarinet and Cello. Commissionned by Ensemble Zellig, to be premiered in Chateau de la Roche-Guyon, October 2018.
- Slih’a (2015), 3′, for B flat Trumpet and electronics. Premiered in Poitiers in April 2015 by Cécile Dupont.
Works in progress :
- Concerto for Cello and Ensemble (15-20′), 2018-2019.